4mm 6mm PV Solar Cable Power cable
A solar cable is the interconnection cable used in photovoltaic power generation. Solar cables interconnect solar panels and other electrical components of a photovoltaic system. Solar cables are designed to be UV resistant and weather resistant. They can be used within a large temperature range.Specific performance requirements for material used for wiring a solar panel installation are given in national and local electrical codes which regulate electrical installations in an area. General features required for solar cables are resistance to ultraviolet light, weather, temperature extremes of the area and insulation suitable for the voltage class of the equipment. Different jurisdictions will have specific rules regarding grounding (earthing) of solar power installations for electric shock protection and lightning protection.
|Stranded tinned copper|
|XLPE / flame retardant PVC|
|2.5mm / 4mm / 6mm / 10mm, etc...|
|Black / Red|
- Operating voltage of 1.0 KVAC , 1.5 KVDC
- Testing voltage of 65KVDC
- Maximum operating voltage of 1.2 KVAC , 1.8 KVDC
- Ambient temperature ranges from -40°C to +90°C
- Short circuit temperature is 250°C.
- Resistant to impact tear and abrasion.
- Weathering-UV resistance.
- Very good resistance to oil and chemicals with acid and alkaline resistance.